9 – 29 Apr 2012
In front of Mandarin Gallery
Presented by Canon IXUS
“Scene on the Street”
Fashion Photography Contest
Congratulations to the Winner, Viona Wang, and runners-up, Benjamin Ng, Justin Lim and Milton Tan! And a big thank you to all who participated in this contest!
In fashion, it’s all about Style meets Substance. Participants were tasked to capture people dressed in their fashionable best out on the streets that best represent the vivid colour pops and vibrant prints of Spring.
• 1 x Canon IXUS 500 HS;
• 1 x Canon Selphy CP 800 photo printer; and
• $2,000 worth of shopping vouchers.
• 1 x Canon IXUS 115 HS each; and
• $1,000 worth of shopping vouchers each.
Rules & Regulations
1. FSO 2012 Imagining Fashion (“Contest”) is jointly organised by Orchard Road Business Association, Canon Singapore Pte Ltd and modernAge Design & Communications Pte Ltd (“Organisers”).
2. This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only.
3. This Contest is open for entry till the closing date on Tuesday 3 April 2012. All entries must be submitted by midnight (GMT) Monday 2 April 2012. Any entries received thereafter will not be accepted.
4. All participants are required to provide the Organisers with valid and accurate contact information as follows:
• Name of participant
• NRIC/Identity number
• Email address
• Mobile number
• Home Address
5. Each photography entry, accompanied with valid and accurate contact information and mailling address, needs to adhere to the following submission requirements:
• Entry must be in digital format only;
• Entry must be in color;
• Photo resolution must be at least 300 dpi in resolution; and
• Photo must be suitable to be developed into A0 size.
6. Mode of submission:
• Email softcopy to firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
• Send CD to the following address:
Attn: FSO 2012 Imagining Fashion
modernAge Design & Communications Pte Ltd
1 Commonwealth Lane
One Commonwealth, #09-20/21
7. Images that are considered unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, unduly sexually oriented, racially offensive, or that promote a commercial product or service, contain objectionable content or are otherwise considered inappropriate will be deemed invalid and be disqualified for the Contest.
8. Participants are free to submit multiple entries to the Contest but each participant will be entitled to only ONE winning entry.
9. All entries must be original artworks with consent and approval of subject in photograph. Any entry found to contain any commercial or non-commercial source belonging to other than the participant will be disqualified and immediately barred from participation in the contest.
10. Winners’ prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
11. The Organisers is not liable for any legal claims against the products/services (including, but not limited to, their performance, quality and warranty) for any of the prizes given.
12. The Organisers reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw the rules and regulations without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Organisers shall be final and binding.
13. In case of any participant misconduct, the Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry.
14. The Organisers reserves the right to vary or modify any of the above terms and conditions. All winning entries may be digitally modified, edited or altered by the Organisers as deemed necessary.
15. All winning entries for the Contest will be considered property of the Organisers and may be used in other in related campaigns for a period of up to two years from the date of the Organisers’ decision.
© 2012 Orchard Road Business Association. All Rights Reserved.