Orchard Road Business Association (ORBA) was formed in 1998 under the auspices of the Singapore Tourism Board (STB). Since inception, ORBA has dedicated itself to enhancing the street’s position as one of the world’s premier shopping and lifestyle destinations. The interests and welfare of businesses along Orchard Road is paramount to ORBA.
Membership in ORBA is open to Orchard Road stakeholders, as well as non-stakeholders who have an affiliation to lifestyle businesses along Orchard Road.
ORBA initiates change with the aim to continually excite people and keep them coming back to the great street we believe Orchard Road to be.
ORBA also acts as the Place Manager of Orchard Road, assisting in its development, activities and other public issues. The Association represents members and through close collaboration with different stakeholders and authorities, addresses and resolves issues that affect the precinct.
The Association aims to:
- Study and improve the business environment of Orchard Road, through the creation of activities, business development, promotion and marketing.
- Facilitate new business collaborations and/or alliances between both stakeholders and non-stakeholders.
- Assist with Orchard Road’s development, activities, and other public issues.
- Promote the welfare of businesses on Orchard Road.
- Represent members and deal with matters concerning the Association.
Click here to download our Membership Kit.
Members of the 23rd Executive Committee as elected at the 23rd Annual General Meeting on
29 October 2021 are as follows:
Mr Mark Shaw
The Shaw Organisation Pte Ltd
Mrs Wong Sioe Hong
Metro Pte Ltd
Mr Jamie Teo
Ngee Ann Development Pte Ltd
Honorary Advisor & Exco Member
Mrs May Sng
C. K. Tang Limited
Ms Tay Ai Hoan
Hotel Properties Limited
Mrs Helen Khoo
Wing Tai Retail Management Pte Ltd
Ms Teresa Teow
Ms Tan Pei Cheng
City Developments Limited
Mr Lionel Chua
Far East Organization
Mr Ricky Chew
Fish & Co. Restaurants Pte Ltd
Ms Molly Lim
Frasers Property Retail
Ms Jenny Khoo
Lendlease Retail Pte Ltd
Mr Tan Kim Seng
Mandarin Orchard Singapore
Mr Peng Wei Lun
OCBC Property Services Pte Ltd
Ms Yeo Mui Hong
Orchard Turn Developments Pte Ltd
Mr Allen Law
Park Hotel Group
Ms Jaylyn Ong
SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
Mr Sean Tang
Tang Holdings Pte Ltd
Mr Tan Zing Yan
Wharf Estates Singapore Pte Ltd
Mr Tan Boon Piin
YTL Starhill REIT Management Limited
ORBA offers two different categories of membership:
Developers, building owners, retailers, food & beverage operators, entertainment establishment operators, and non-profit organisations that own or have a place of business along Orchard Road.
- 67 Pall Mall Singapore Ltd
- ABC Cooking Studio Singapore Pte Ltd
- Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd
- APM Property Management Pte Ltd
- AAryans Consulting Group Singapore Pte Ltd
- Bounce Singapore Pte Ltd
- BreadTalk Group Limited
- C.K. Tang Limited
- CapitaLand Ltd
- City Developments Limited
- Club 21 Pte Ltd
- Cortina Watch Pte Ltd
- COURTS Singapore Pte Ltd
- Creative Food Concept Pte Ltd
- Cuscaden Properties Pte Ltd
- Deelish Brands Pte Ltd
- DFS Venture Singapore (Pte) Ltd
- Dreamweave Concepts Pte Ltd
- Far East Management Pte Ltd
- Fish & Co. Restaurants Pte Ltd
- FJ Benjamin (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Frasers Property Retail
- Fullerton Healthcare Group Pte Limited
- Global Tax Free Pte Ltd
- GLP Pte Ltd
- Graff Diamonds (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Grand Hyatt Singapore
- Hard Rock Café Pte Ltd
- Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore
- Hotel Properties Limited
- House of Hung Pte Ltd
- House of Teak (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Isetan (S’pore) Limited
- Jay Gee Enterprises Pte Ltd
- JCB International Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Jumbo Group of Restaurants
- Lawry’s The Prime Rib Singapore Pte Ltd
- Lendlease Retail Pte Ltd
- LIULIGONGFANG (S) PTE LTD
- Lucky Plaza MCST Plan No. 651
- Luxasia Pte Ltd
- M&C REIT Management Limited
- Management Corporation Strata Title Plan No. 1259
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Metro Pte Ltd
- NAVA 1872 Pte Ltd
- New Park Property Pte Ltd
- Ngee Ann Development Pte Ltd
- OCBC Property Services Pte Ltd
- OG Private Limited
- Orchard Turn Developments Pte Ltd
- OUE Hospitality Sub- Trust c/o OUE Property Management Pte Ltd
- Paediatric Optometry Pte Ltd (“IGARD”)
- Park Hotel Group
- PAUL Singapore Pte Ltd
- Peranakan Place Complex Pte Ltd
- Perennial (Somerset) Pte Ltd
- Poh Heng Jewellery Pte Limited
- Prada Singapore Pte Ltd
- Richemont Luxury (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Royal Plaza on Scotts
- *Scape Co. Ltd.
- Samsui Supplies & Services Pte Ltd
- Select Group Limited
- Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
- Shaw House Pte Ltd
- Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
- Singapore Medical Specialist Centre
- Singtel Recreation Club
- SMRT Commercial Pte Ltd
- SPH REIT Management Pte Ltd
- SPH Retail Property Management Services Pte Ltd
- Starbucks Coffee Singapore Pte Ltd
- SUTL Sports (PG) Pte Ltd
- Swee Cheng Management Pte Ltd
- Takashimaya Singapore Ltd
- Tang Holdings Private Limited
- TDSL SG PTE LTD
- The Hour Glass Limited
- The Providore Singapore Pte Ltd
- Tiffany & Co. Pte Ltd
- Toshin Development Singapore Pte Ltd
- Tourego Pte Ltd
- Trillion Wellness Group
- TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd
- UOB Ltd (Faber House)
- United Overseas Bank (Shaw Centre)
- Uniqlo Singapore
- Vista F&B Services Pte Ltd
- Wah Chan Consolidated Pte Ltd
- Wharf Estates Singapore Pte Ltd
- Wild Honey Pte Ltd
- Wing Tai Retail Management Pte Ltd
- WL&H Medical Services Pte Ltd
- Xiao Long Kan OSC Pte Ltd
- Yat Yuen Hong Co Ltd
- YTL Starhill REIT Management Limited
Associate Member (no voting rights)
Any person, business or firm that does not own or have a place of business along Orchard Road.
All membership applications are subjected to the approval of the Executive Committee.
- AEi Global Solutions Pte Ltd
- CBRE Pte Ltd
- Cosmoprof Academy Pte Ltd
- Cosmose Pte Ltd
- Dezign Format Pte Ltd
- Drea Asia Pte Ltd
- Flex-Solver Pte Ltd
- Freeman Pte Ltd
- Fruits Vending Pte Ltd
- Global Blue Singapore Pte Ltd
- iDA’SG PTE LTD
- Jones Lang Lasalle Property Consultants Pte Ltd
- Kingsmen Exhibits Pte Ltd
- Komoco Motorcycles Pte Ltd
- Knight Frank Pte Ltd
- Live Nation Singapore Concerts Pte Ltd
- ModernAge Design & Communications Pte Ltd
- NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- PARCO (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- Partex International Pte Ltd
- Plastics Recycling Association Singapore (PRAS)
- Raffles College of Higher Education Pte Ltd
- Rich-Art Enterprises Pte Ltd
- The Activation Group Pte Ltd
- Unearthed Productions Private Ltd
All membership applications are subjected to the approval of the Executive Committee.
Updated: As of 29 October 2021
- The ORBA Privilege Card (“Card”) is an initiative of Orchard Road Business Association (ORBA) and its participating merchants (“Organisers”) for use by employees of ORBA member organisations in the Orchard Road precinct only, and may not be used for any commercial purpose (including but not limited to resale) without prior written consent from ORBA.
- If a Card user terminates his/her employment with the organisation which issued the Card, s/he must return the Card to the organisation.
- For the full list of Card promotions, please log on to www.orchardroad.org/work. The Organisers reserve the right to amend any detail of the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The Card may not be used in conjunction with other existing promotions and/or membership schemes which the participating merchants may offer.
- ORBA does not assume any responsibility for the products and services offered through the Card. The products are sold and services are provided solely by the relevant vendors, under terms and conditions as determined by such vendors, and ORBA accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by ORBA and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service for the Card be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by ORBA.
- Should an ORBA member terminate their membership at any point, ORBA will require the cards to be returned in full. Misplaced or unreturned cards are chargeable at S$2 per piece.
- ORBA reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions of the Card as they deem fit without prior notice.
From 1 July to 31 July 2015, flash your ORBA Privilege Card at orchargateway and receive a 20% discount on your purchase of orchardgateway’s shopping voucher.
The iconic Singapore Merlion is a fashionista for Samsung Fashion Steps Out 2015. By creatively engaging the community, the familiar national icon - the Merlion, is recreated in clay figurines and fashionably styled by faculty and students of Raffles Design Institute. -
Head down to Paragon Atrium 1 from now until 24 May to catch the 50 special outfits created by these designers! You will also catch the latest Galaxy S6 4G+ and Galaxy S6 edge 4G+ on display.
Designed for the time-strapped executive in mind, Mitzo Restaurant & Bar, the latest destination hotspot is offering ORBA Privilege Card members an exclusive one-for-one business set lunch promotion at only $28++.
Celebrate the start of a brand new year with Pedestrian Night on Orchard Road. Enjoy street performances featuring a wide variety of local acts held in proud commemoration of Singapore’s Golden Jubilee.
The announcement of the winners for Best Dressed Building Contest 2014!
Tokyu Hands is now open at Orchard Central! Check out the highlights from Christmas Light-Up Ceremony here!
The Night at Orchard initiative is unlike any other. With a special crop of local talents featured at each iteration — musicians, designers and entrepreneurs — Orchard Road sets the stage for a dynamic and vibrant experience.
For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orchard Road Business Association (ORBA) is responsible for the curation and management of Urban Green Rooms (UGRs) / Pop-up Spaces along the Orchard Road pedestrian mall since 1 April 2019.
The aim is to bring in experiential concepts best suited for Orchard Road, so as to enliven event spaces along the pedestrian mall and complement existing offerings.
With ORBA’s role as curator, agencies have relaxed the existing guidelines to allow for commercial activities beyond the festive periods. This is to augment activities within the malls, create unique visitor experiences and enhance street vibrancy along the pedestrian mall by offering a differentiated experience. Activities could range from retail and food and beverage pop-ups, to arts and entertainment events.
To find out more, please click here to download the information deck and the submission requirements.
Orchard Road Business Association’s Data Protection Policy
Updated as at 18 November 2020
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. If you would like to update your marketing preferences or unsubscribe from our newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Information
ORBA may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
- • personal data includes, without limitation, an individual’s name; address; telephone numbers; email addresses; date of birth; gender; nationality; marital status; passport number, date and place of issue; personal identification number; driver’s licence number and expiration; photographs and other audio-visual material; employment information; payment information; credit and debit card numbers; marketing preferences; preferred communication methods; and any other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may collect about you through your interactions with us and our affiliates, partners and subsidiaries;
- • when you provide Personal Data by filling in online or hardcopy forms when applying for ORBA’s services or feedback, asking queries, requests and other submissions;
- • if and when you contact ORBA (i.e. telephone calls, online chat programmes, social media, faxes and emails), we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- • details of your visits to our website/mobile application including, but not limited to, cookies, location data, weblogs and other communication data, that you access;
- • if you enter into any contract with ORBA or purchase any products/services from ORBA;
- • if you participate in an exhibition, seminar, event or workshop organised by ORBA or where ORBA is a participant;
- • when you participate in any lucky draws, competitions, events and workshops held by or administered by ORBA; and
- • when Personal Data is exchanged during an accident or incident reporting.
We may also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
Use of Personal Data collected
ORBA may use your personal data for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law. This includes, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- • to verify your identity where necessary;
- • to manage the user account that you may have set up with us;
- • to communicate with you and to process and respond to your questions/ comments and/or feedback;
- • to provide our services to you;
- • to process and review any applications that you may submit to us;
- • to process relevant payments and transactions in connection with your participation in our programs and utilisation of our services;
- • to contact you regarding any industry engagements which may be of interest to you;
- • to inform you of and invite you to upcoming ORBA events;
- • to keep you updated on the latest developments at ORBA;
- • to conduct research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics/ surveys) for management reporting and generation of customised reports;
- • to process and evaluate any job applications that you may send to us;
- • to carry out due diligence or other screening activities including security and background checks;
- • to perform or carry out ORBA’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- • to enable ORBA’s subcontractors, third-party agents and service providers, to fulfil obligations/services as stipulated in your contract with ORBA;
- • to improve ORBA’s customer service through your feedback;
- • to facilitate data analysis and business planning purposes;
- • for government, audit and other regulatory purposes;
- • for accident and insurance reporting and assessment purposes (including SCDF and SPF reporting, if required);
- • for organisation or administration of lucky draws, competitions, events and workshops and administration and distribution of prizes to prize winners;
- • for security, safety surveillance and monitoring purposes;
- • for internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- • purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, and you can do so by contacting email@example.com.
Consent for the Collection and Use of your Personal Data
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, ORBA may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Personal Data
ORBA may disclose your Personal Data if necessary, and if stipulated in our contract or agreement with you.
On occasion, ORBA may use third-party agents, service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as outlined under “Use of Personal Data collected”. You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on our organisation’s website or if you continue to engage with ORBA for any of the abovementioned purposes.
ORBA will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Singapore unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
Retention of Personal Data
ORBA will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Cookies and Other Website Functionalities
We may automatically collect or analyse the following information about you in connection with your visit(s) to our website:
- • technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- • information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) visited; date and time of visit; products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page-interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Access to and Correction of your Personal Data
If you wish to access or correct any of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a request to access or correct your personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will seek to respond to your access or correction request within 30 days. Where we are unable to respond to you within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest possible time within which we can provide you with the information requested. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you do not want your personal data to be collected, used, and/or disclosed by us in the manner mentioned above, you may withdraw your consent by writing to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. Please note that we may not be able to continue to provide you with certain services if you choose to withdraw your consent.
We take reasonable care and have implemented technical, administrative, procedural and other measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorised use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
Links to Third-Party Websites from ORBA’s Website
Changes to Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time without prior notice by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are familiar with any changes.
Your continued use of our website or mobile application and continued dealings with us for the provision of our products and services, after any changes to this Policy has been made, constitutes your acceptance to such changes.
If you have any questions concerning how we handle your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
ORBA reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.